Thursday, August 9, 2012

Decorate Me

I'm on a mission-- a mission to sew new accent pillows for our Cameron couch.

We're quite happy with the couch so far, but have been muddling along with off-matched black and white flower-esque graphical pillows which do not match the rest of our decor, which consist of golds, browns, creams, and grays.



courtesy of Crate and Barrel

Here are the fabric choices for the pillows. Cast your vote by leaving comments below. The fabric that receives the most endorsements will be purchased, sewn, with pictures posted on this blog. Voting closes on Sunday August 12 at 6pm EST.


Helen Summerland Citrine

















Gotcha Summerland Yellow

















Midwest Modern Optic Blossom Linen

















Secret Gate Gold

















Hockley Banana

















Rossmere Sunshine

3 comments:

  1. Can we vote for a mix? Depending on how many pillows you want, maybe some in the Midwest Modern Optic Blossom and some in the Secret Gate Gold? Or I might also vote for mixing patterns with the same color scheme, like the Secret Gate Gold with the Rossmere Sunshine, but only if their colors were the same (they look a little different on my screen).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Midwest Modern Optic Blossom Linen and Gotcha Summerland Yellow. I don't recommend doing the same fabric for any two pillows, which is why I chose two. I would throw a solid color in there as well (or a solid color w/ a very tiny, simple print, like dots) and have at least 3 pillows. (But then again, I'm a pillow collector.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anna just chimed in via email and voted for summer land yellow & modern optic linen...incase you were curious.

    ReplyDelete